Terms & Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
- A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by The Website Marketing Group Ltd for the Client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
- A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided The Website Marketing Group Ltd.
- A ‘Subscriber’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided The Website Marketing Group Ltd.
- ‘Live Mode’ means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
- ‘Domain’ is the website address as specified by the Client.
- ‘Open Source Software’ is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- ‘Hosting’ is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
- ‘Content’ is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
- ‘MB’ stands for megabytes and is a measure of storage space.
- ‘GB‘ stands for gigabytes and is a measure of storage space.
- ‘Initiation phase’ is the initial period where the client requirement and information gathering is taking place. This generally last 7days from the date of deposit.
- ‘Active phase’ when the project is actively being worked on by experienced designers and developers.
- ‘Release phase’ is the final stage when the project has been deployed in the LIVE enironment, Free 30 support is given from the date of deployment.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd is a trading name.
The Website Marketing Group Ltd Terms & Conditions
- The contract between The Website Marketing Group Ltd and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the The Website Marketing Group Ltd confirmation order email.
- Email will be the method of contact with regard to all communication. Although The Website Marketing Group Ltd can be contacted by telephone, we will use email as our method of communication and therefore it is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. The Website Marketing Group Ltd can not be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied with a valid email address. The Website Marketing Group Ltd will acknowledge all emails within 3 working days.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd will only commence work on a Project after receipt of a non refundable, deposit of the quoted Project fee from the Client. Payment Terms may differ from project to project and these should be made clear to the Client in the Proposal document. The project will be switched to Live Mode once the remaining balance is paid in full. Change requests may be applied only where there is prior request and approval.
- The deposit paid to The Website Marketing Group Ltd covers the cost of design work carried out as well as any admin work and communication with The Website Marketing Group Ltd. The deposit is non refundable.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- It is important for the Client to keep in contact with The Website Marketing Group Ltd throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 1 week we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client went ahead. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by The Website Marketing Group Ltd on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. The Website Marketing Group Ltd are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd will host the website if the Client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our Hosting fees. In doing so, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the Client at all times but do not guarantee that the website Hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed in a result of a service offered by The Website Marketing Group Ltd.
- Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a Client, The Website Marketing Group Ltd do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. The Website Marketing Group Ltd will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of The Website Marketing Group Ltd is purely an estimate
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check with The Website Marketing Group Ltd whether Open Source Software is being used or not.
- The Client shall not be charged for Open Source Software. If there is a charge for a website using Open Source Software, the Client is paying for the installation time. Open Source Software is not owned by The Website Marketing Group Ltd or the Client.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the Client will then own the design and code of the website, unless Open Source Software is used. Images will be obtained by The Website Marketing Group Ltd for the Client, unless the images have been supplied by the Client. Images purchased by The Website Marketing Group Ltd are licensed only for use on the client website, costs for procurement will be paid by the client.
- All images displayed on the Client’s website will only be used after authorisation by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or The Website Marketing Group Ltd, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Domain names may be registered by The Website Marketing Group Ltd and also registered to the The Website Marketing Group Ltd current address. Although the domain names are registered to The Website Marketing Group Ltd, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will do this within a reasonable time-frame.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, The Website Marketing Group Ltd can not be held liable for this. However, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will make reasonable efforts to contact the Client regarding domain renewal.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd shall be entitled to place an unobtrusive credit with a hypertext link (i.e.”Web design The Website Marketing Group Ltd”) in the footer of the web site.
- All hosting offered by The Website Marketing Group Ltd is limited to 2gb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract. If your site requires more than 2gb of space we will advise of other hosting solutions and then cease hosting the site.
- When a Client renews Hosting with The Website Marketing Group Ltd, this also includes domain renewal if the renewal is needed to keep the site functioning and was purchased as part of the Hosting package. If the Client does not renew the Hosting, their domain name could be made available to the public for purchase and The Website Marketing Group Ltd can not be held liable for this.
- Renewal of Hosting is due on an monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual basis depending on the type of billing cycle the Client takes out. The Hosting will not be renewed if The Website Marketing Group Ltd cannot contact the Client or the Client requests for The Website Marketing Group Ltd to not host this site.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserve the right to deactivate any website where the Hosting has expired and the Client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee also known as a late fee set by The Website Marketing Group Ltd for reactivating the website/Hosting.
- If the Client does not use The Website Marketing Group Ltd Hosting services, then the management and Hosting of the Domain name are the full responsibility of the Client.
- Should a Client wish to move Hosting away from The Website Marketing Group Ltd or transfer a Domain name away from The Website Marketing Group Ltd, a £12 admin charge will be issued, which must be paid before the transfer takes place.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd offer a Free .CO.UK domain name for selected hosting plans. The Free domain name is only eligible to remain Free aslong as the Client renews and continues with The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s hosting services. A Free domain name is locked with The Website Marketing Group Ltd and will not be released for a period of 60 days if the Client decides they no longer wish to continue with The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s hosting services.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client’s web sites constitute The Website Marketing Group Ltd endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. The Website Marketing Group Ltd has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client’s web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client’s transactions with them. The Website Marketing Group Ltd provides links or references to our Client’s websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files/databases/SSL certificates/mailboxes or any other information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client’s website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- If a Domain name is purchased by the Client through a company other than The Website Marketing Group Ltd, the Client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. The Website Marketing Group Ltd will not renew the Domain name when renewal is due if the Domain name is purchased through a company other than The Website Marketing Group Ltd.
- The Website Marketing Group Ltd makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Breach of Terms and Account Termination. The uses of The Website Marketing Group Ltd Services set forth in this section hereinbelow are prohibited. The engaging in any prohibited use as set forth herein by Subscriber or by any affiliate or subscriber of Subscriber ( as determined in the sole discretion of The Website Marketing Group Ltd) constitutes a material breach of these Terms and will subject Subscriber’s account to immediate termination without notice and without any refund.
Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s Subscribers, is prohibited. The term “Spamming” includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet, maintaining an open SMTP policy, or sending to any mailing list that is not double opt in. The Website Marketing Group Ltd requires that all email messages contain an automated opt out . We do not allow purchased lists. The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s Subscribers are required to follow all rules in the Can Spam Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm) as well as our company spam rules. The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were part of an opt-in email list. Irrespective of whether an email campaign constitutes Spamming as defined herein, The Website Marketing Group Ltd allows a MAXIMUM of 200 emails per hour to be sent from any individual hosting account.
Prohibited Offerings. No Subscriber may utilize the Services to provide, sell or offer to sell the following: controlled substances; illegal drugs and drug contraband; weapons; pirated materials; instructions on making, assembling or obtaining illegal goods or weapons to attack others; information used to violate the copyright(s) of, violate the trademark(s) of or to destroy others’ intellectual property or information; information used to illegally harm any people or animals; pornography, nudity, sexual products, programs or services; escort services or other content deemed adult related.
Profanity. Profanity or profane subject matter in the site content and in the domain name are prohibited.
Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor).
Violations of Intellectual Property Rights. Any violation of any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. The Website Marketing Group Ltd is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see “Copyright Infringement Notice Information” below).
Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. Use of the Services for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any Subscriber to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
Hacking. “Hacking” and related activities are prohibited. “Hacking” includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
Anonymous Proxies. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server.
Export Control Violations. The exportation of encryption software outside of the United Kingdom and/or violations of United Kingdom law relating to the exportation of software is prohibited. Subscriber may not export or transfer, directly or indirectly, any regulated product or information to anyone outside the United Kingdom without complying with all applicable statues, codes, ordnances, regulations, and rules imposed by United Kingdom county or local law, or by any other applicable law.
Child Pornography. The use of the Services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. The Website Marketing Group Ltd is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, the Services.
Other Illegal Activities. The use of the Services to engage in any activity that is determined by The Website Marketing Group Ltd, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be illegal is prohibited. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, posting, displaying, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying credit card information of third parties without their consent, and failure to comply with applicable on-line privacy laws. The Website Marketing Group Ltd will cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through the Services.
Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language. Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
BACKUP STORAGE. The Website Marketing Group Ltd offers its services to host web sites, not to store data. Using an account as an online storage space for archiving electronic files is prohibited and will result in termination of hosting services without prior notice.
Other Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Services, The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s business, operations, reputation, goodwill, Subscribers and/or Subscriber relations, or the ability of The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s Subscribers to effectively use the Services is prohibited. Such prohibited activities include making available any program, product or service that is designed to or could be used to violate these Terms. In addition, the failure of Subscriber to cooperate with The Website Marketing Group Ltd in correcting or preventing violations of these Terms by, or that result from the activity of, a subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest of the Subscriber constitutes a violation of these Terms by Subscriber.
Outdated Scripts. Outdated scripts may be vulnerable and open to exploits, especially scripts which use PHP. While running an outdated script is not a problem in itself, the consequences of doing so could pose a problem in the future. All customers are advised to keep their scripts updated with the latest patches to better protect them against exploits. While The Website Marketing Group Ltd will not penalize you for running an outdated script, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will take the necessary action to prevent an exploit resulting from an outdated script from having a negative impact on the operation of The Website Marketing Group Ltd servers. In the event The Website Marketing Group Ltd finds an account to be “causing problems” as a result of an outdated and/or exploited script, The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate the account without warning to prevent any negative impact from affecting other customers.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. Customers are given a two (2) days grace period in cases where completing payment is difficult. Failure to pay for service renewal five (5) days after the expiration of your services will result in account suspension. During this time you will not be able to access your control panel and your website will display as suspended. However, your website files will be retained and access to your website and control panel restored the moment we receive confirmation of successful payment. If, however, you still fail to complete full payment for the renewal of your services within fifteen (15) days after the initial expiration of your services then we reserve the right to terminate your account, resulting in the loss of all your files, with or without notice. We recommend you keep constant backups of your files as you will not be able to access your control panel to perform backups during periods of suspension. Accounts that are more than four (4) days overdue will incur a late fee of no less than £1.00, and no more than 10 percent of the outstanding balance. This “late fee” will be an additional charge and must be paid prior to the reactivation of your services.
“Unlimited" Usage Policies and Definitions:
What “Unlimited” means. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does not set an arbitrary limit or cap on the amount of resources a single Subscriber can use. In good faith and subject to these Terms, The Website Marketing Group Ltd makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide its Subscribers with all the storage and bandwidth resources needed to power their web sites successfully, as long as the Subscriber’s use of the service complies with these Terms. By not setting limits on key resources, we are able to provide simple, consistent pricing to our Subscribers as they grow their websites. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and resulting increased storage without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.
What “Unlimited” DOES NOT mean. The Website Marketing Group Ltd employs complex mechanisms to protect its Subscribers and systems from abuse. The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s offering of “unlimited” services is not intended to allow the actions of a single or few Subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other Subscribers. The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s service is a shared hosting service, which means that multiple Subscriber web sites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s service is designed to meet the typical needs of small business and home business website Subscribers in the United Kingdom. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, internationally based businesses, or non-typical applications better suited to a dedicated server. The Website Marketing Group Ltd will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, The Website Marketing Group Ltd does place automated safeguards to protect against any one site growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until The Website Marketing Group Ltd can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Unlimited Hosting Space; excessive MySQL files. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does not set arbitrary limits on the amount of disk space a Subscriber can use for the Subscriber’s website, nor does The Website Marketing Group Ltd charge additional fees based on an increased amount of storage used, provided the Subscriber’s use of storage complies with these Terms. Please note, however, that the The Website Marketing Group Ltd service is designed to host websites. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does NOT provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Accounts with a large number of files (inode count in excess of 200,000) can have an adverse affect on server performance. Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of MySQL/PostgreSQL tables (i.e., in excess of 1000 database tables) or of database size (i.e., in excess of 3GB total MySQL/PostgreSQL usage or 2GB MySQL/PostgreSQL usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. The Website Marketing Group Ltd may request that the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper performance or may terminate the Subscriber’s account, with or without notice.
Unlimited File Transfer. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does not set arbitrary limits on the amount of visitor traffic a web site can receive or on the amount of content a Subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does The Website Marketing Group Ltd charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the Subscriber’s use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a Subscriber’s web site will be able to support as much traffic as the Subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other Subscribers.
In addition to all terms and conditions described in this Agreement, the following shall also be applicable to Resellers:
The Reseller agrees, on behalf of both the Reseller and each user signed up by the Reseller, to comply with these Terms of Service.
In the event that a Reseller or a Reseller’s user is determined to be in violation of the Terms of Service, the Reseller shall, upon receipt of notice of the violation, take prompt action to ensure that the account in question is updated to be in full compliance with the Terms of Service.
The Website Marketing Group Ltd is not responsible for the actions or misrepresentations of Resellers. The Reseller hereby agrees to indemnify The Website Marketing Group Ltd from and against any and all claims made by any user that result from the Reseller’s misrepresentation, breach of the Terms of Service or other improper actions by the Reseller.
The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to revise its Reseller Hosting, Terms of Service at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth in any required notice provided by us in connection therewith.
Users who have been signed up by Resellers agree to operate their Web sites in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Resellers cannot make any modifications to the Terms of Service. Any such alterations shall be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in a cancellation of a Reseller’s account(s). The Website Marketing Group Ltd is not responsible for any modifications made to the Terms of Service by Resellers.
Resellers assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of their Users. The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse inquiries made to customer support from the customers of Resellers.
Free Domain Name. The Website Marketing Group Ltd offers a Free Domain Name with all reseller hosting packages on selected payment terms. Free Domain Name registration is available when paying annually, biennially and triennially. Free Domain Name registration is not available when paying monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. Free Domain Name registration is not available in conjunction with any promotional offer and therefore is only available when paying the full, non-discounted price on eligible payment terms. In the event Subscriber cancels his/her/its services under the money back guarantee, the Subscriber will be liable to pay the full cost of the domain as per the pricing at time of registration. Free Domain Name registration is only available on selected domain extensions. Please contact The Website Marketing Group Ltd customer service if you wish to clarify what extensions are available as this offer is subject to change at any time.
Free Installation. The Website Marketing Group Ltd offers a free SSL installation service to customers currently on an active The Website Marketing Group Ltd shared or The Website Marketing Group Ltd reseller hosting plan. The Website Marketing Group Ltd does not offer a free SSL installation service to clients of The Website Marketing Group Ltd resellers or to non-hosting customers.
The Website Marketing Group Ltd allows affiliates to create discount coupons to encourage people to use their affiliate link. By creating affiliate coupons the customer agrees to only use them to encourage sales through their affiliate link and understands that they cannot be used to discount their own hosting services. The affiliate coupons may only be redeemed by new customers, not by existing customers ordering a new product. To clarify, one customer registering multiple accounts does not qualify as a new customer. The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to forfeit any discounts obtained by the misuse of affiliate coupons. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that coupons are used in accordance with these terms. If The Website Marketing Group Ltd decides to forfeit a discount the customer, not the affiliate, will be expected to pay the full cost, or the remaining cost so as to cover the full cost. Failure to do so may result in your affiliate customer being suspended, which in turn would result in you, the affiliate, not receiving any commission. The Website Marketing Group Ltd understands, however, that the affiliate has no control over the management of their referred customers. The management of The Website Marketing Group Ltd customers is the direct responsibility of The Website Marketing Group Ltd. The Website Marketing Group Ltd therefore accepts full responsibility for the management of referred clients and does not penalise the affiliate for any misuse of the services that are a direct responsibility of the client, not the affiliate. That being said, however, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will exercise its right to withdraw that customer’s services should that customer breach the hosting terms, which would result in the affiliate commission being forfeited as well. Finally, affiliate coupons are subject to an expiry date (coupons must be redeemed before this date) and a maximum usage limit of one (1) per person.
Payments and Withdrawals. The Website Marketing Group Ltd pays a generous 20% commission for every successful sale that has been referred to The Website Marketing Group Ltd via your affiliate link. The rate at which commissions are paid into your account varies depending on the customer’s payment term (i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc.) and is only paid if the customer completes full payment for their services. Affiliate commissions can be earned on any hosting; website; seo plan. However, affiliate commissions cannot be earned on purchases of Domains or SSL Certificates. When you open an affiliate account with The Website Marketing Group Ltd you are automatically credited with £5.00 GBP, as a welcome bonus from The Website Marketing Group Ltd. The minimum withdrawal limit for affiliates is £20.00 GBP, or your currency’s equivalent. Commissions can be paid directly into your PayPal account, or can be used to pay for your The Website Marketing Group Ltd services. In the rare event that an affiliate has an outstanding balance for The Website Marketing Group Ltd services then The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to deny you the right to withdraw your earnings until all arrears have been cleared. Finally, all commissions for newly referred customers are held for a period of thirty (30) days to compensate for The Website Marketing Group Ltd’s 30 day money back guarantee. Commissions will be paid into your account within 7 calendar days, though they will become available after thirty (30) days if the customer has completed full payment and hasn’t requested a refund under the money back guarantee.
Abuse of the Affiliate Program. The Website Marketing Group Ltd reserves the right to disable your affiliate account and forfeit all your earnings, if any, should you abuse the The Website Marketing Group Ltd affiliate program. The Website Marketing Group Ltd is the sole judge of what constitutes abuse of the affiliate program and reserves the right to close your account but will usually notify you first and give you an opportunity to appeal. The Website Marketing Group Ltd, however, does not guarantee that your appeal will be accepted and reserves the right to terminate your account, without the right to appeal, for offences it deems more serious. Either way, The Website Marketing Group Ltd will notify you of the reasons your account has been terminated. By opening an affiliate account with The Website Marketing Group Ltd you effectively accept these terms and conditions.
Cancellation of Services - Refund Policy:
Cancellations and Refunds. The Website Marketing Group Ltd provides a 30-day money back guarantee for new hosting account registrations, subject to the following terms:
Nonrefundable Fees: Fees paid by Subscriber in connection with the purchase of domain privacy, domain names, adding of funds, setup fees, hosting package upgrades, configurable options, product addons, are nonrefundable.
Subscriber has the option, but not the obligation, to retain ownership and control of any promotional “Free Domain Names” registered in connection with the subscription, in which case Subscriber’s refund will be reduced by £4.99 per .co.uk domain name, or £8.29 per .com, .net, or .org domain name. If the customer chooses at this stage to not keep the domain name then the domain name will be deleted at the cost of a £1.00 deletion fee, payable by the customer.
Cancellations After 30 Days. Subscriber may cancel his/her/its Services at any time, but no refund is issued after 30 calendar days.
Chargebacks and Reversals. In the event Subscriber issues a chargeback or reversal of charges, including but not limited to a Direct Debit indemnification claim, without first following the above cancellation procedures, the Subscriber will be responsible for a £25.00 billing service fee. Hosting accounts that have an open dispute may be disabled for security purposes.
Reactivation of Services. In the event Subscriber services are terminated as a result of overdue payment, Subscriber may request reactivation of his/her/its services but will be liable to pay, upfront, a £10.00 reactivation fee for shared hosting services and/or a £30.00 reactivation fee for reseller hosting services. During reactivation of services The Website Marketing Group Ltd will attempt to restore the Subscriber services back to their original state (prior to termination). However, The Website Marketing Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for the loss of any data incurred as a result of account termination and the reactivation fee is non-refundable.
Abuse of the Refund Policy:
Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked from making further purchases.
Limitation of Liability:
The Website Marketing Group Ltd shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from The Website Marketing Group Ltd servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, The Website Marketing Group Ltd shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of The Website Marketing Group Ltd servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
The Website Marketing Group Ltd cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by The Website Marketing Group Ltd are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by The Website Marketing Group Ltd are not directly owned or written by The Website Marketing Group Ltd. Moreover, The Website Marketing Group Ltd holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as The Website Marketing Group Ltd sees fit. FURTHERMORE, The Website Marketing Group Ltd retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
Agreeing to the above terms & conditions indicates you understand and consent to our services and all contracts.